During the latest edition of MARMO+MAC (Verona, September 25/28), Confindustria Marmomacchine officials gave sector companies and operators a preview of the 2020 tradeshows at which the association will be present with its own collective MARMOMACCHINE area or Meeting-Point Italia.
By participating in the main international tradeshows and offering a “keys in hand” service – which permits companies of all sizes and commodities to exhibit efficaciously – Confindustria Marmomacchine is increasingly an indispensable professional partner in the strategic segment of internationalization, especially in an outstandingly export-oriented sector like stone and stone technology.
In detail, the 2020 calendar is as follows:
- SWISS BAU – Basel, Switzerland – January 14/18
- STONA – Bangalore, India – February 6/9
- BATIMAT RUSSIA – Moscow, Russia – March 3/6
- XIAMEN STONE FAIR – Xiamen, China – March 16/19
- MARBLE – Izmir, Turkey – April 1/4
- COVERINGS – New Orleans, USA – April 20/23
- ARCHITECT – Bangkok, Thailand – April 28/May 3
- STONE+TEC – Nuremberg, Germany – June 17/20
- STONE INDUSTRY – Moscow, Russia – June 23/26
- EXPO CIHAC – Mexico City, Mexico – October 13/15
For information on costs and ways of exhibiting at the events where Confindustria Marmomacchine organizes collective displays, on the dedicated page on our website: http://www.assomarmomacchine.com/en/tradeshows/